Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo hoo, Jeanne (Rangermom) & I got our tickets. We are all set to see Dan (aka Dweck) on closing night, Saturday, July 25 as Tevye in Methacton Community Theatre's production of Fiddler on the Roof.

:D :D

Still mulling over ideas of things to do...

T-shirts,
Sign
Banner
Toss a labrador @ him when he takes his bow

Any suggestions from the rest of JL-nation???

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHAHA.. chant "DWECK DWECK DWECK" during the applause? :D
Lindsay... love it! :D

Seating is General Admission, so no assigned seats. We are planning to be there early enough to get close enough that Dan will be sure to hear/see us!

:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LOL Linds!!

Hold up a banner that says "dweck fans". :D Or something that only us JLers would know....

Hmmm.....

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
There's a voice in my head right now saying: Be afraid. Be very afraid....

LOL!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I can't wait! The idea of chanting Dweck, Dweck, Dweck... was appealing at first but I think everyone will think we're doing some sort of demented duck imitation.

And just to clarify...

Toss a labrador @ him when he takes his bow
We were thinking of a stuffed labrador. Neither Lexi or Ranger or Reggie will be harmed in this process;)

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't wait! The idea of chanting Dweck, Dweck, Dweck... was appealing at first but I think everyone will think we're doing some sort of demented duck imitation.
*snort* Never thought of it that way. Maybe we'll pass on chant *Dweck, Dweck, Dweck*

And just to clarify...

We were thinking of a stuffed labrador. Neither Lexi or Ranger or Reggie will be harmed in this process;)
Can't speak for you, Jeanne, but I am rarely inclined to be picking up Lexi, let alone toss her somewhere.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I've heard that Chester B. Dickens was preparing to attend as an official critic, logging his review as part of that evening's newscast. He has, however, been assigned to a multipart story on the designer of Sarah Palin's distinctive eyewear and will be unavailable...

.....pity....

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've heard that Chester B. Dickens was preparing to attend as an official critic, logging his review as part of that evening's newscast. He has, however, been assigned to a multipart story on the designer of Sarah Palin's distinctive eyewear and will be unavailable...

.....pity....
Well **** & I so wanted to meet Chester! :(

I am going to keep my fingers crossed that his multi-part story on soon-to-be Ex-Gov Palin ends up being a single part & he can provide his services as "Official" critic.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts