Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Congratulations on the snow! Great pics!

Happy you got it and not us, although they are now predicting 12-20 inches Christmas Eve and Day.

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great pictures Dave, looks like Dexter is certainly enjoying all that snow!!
Dexter was so excited Di. Funny thing was, I took him for a walk on Saturday evening and it was the first time I did not correct him for pulling me. I actually appreciated him pulling me through the snow since I was knee deep in it with every step. I think if I had a sled he would have pulled me round the neighborhood. :eek: :D

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Dexter tries out his new disguise as a white lab.
Nah he looks more like a silver Lab to me. :rolleyes:

I was thinking about you guys when they showed your wild snow storms on tv the last couple of nights. :eek: I can't even begin to imagine what that must be like. You can keep it! :p

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I was thinking about you guys when they showed your wild snow storms on tv the last couple of nights. :eek: I can't even begin to imagine what that must be like. You can keep it! :p
:D

It was pretty amazing to see how quickly the snow built up.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts

A few of us idiots get on the phone to each other and plan which mountain to ski. You know it's "on" when you answer the phone and someone screams POWDER! I have been known to drive a few hours when all the authorities recommend staying home. It's a northern boy snow thing with skis and stuff really childish but fun none the less.

unfortunately we're not getting the snow dumps. it dropped below us.

editted to add:I get snow dump alerts to my cell phone from 3 different mountains

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.