Just Labradors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So - I have had a lot of dogs and always had to teach them to return a thrown object to me - some of them would try to get a game of chase going and not come near me once they got the thrown object.

Blaise has just gotten the notion of chasing the thrown object and - without any training on my part - comes right back to me and drops the object right in front of me and waits for it to be tossed again. Paitently. At 4 months old.

I am very pleased!

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Nice!! Baloo was probably around 8 months - 1 year before his retriever switch was flipped on. He would just lose interest after a throw or two. Now I think he would go until he passed out from exhaustion! :rolleyes:

You know what I miss that I keep meaning to tell you? When you had "not a guy" in your siggy. It made me giggle everytime I read it. :D

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice!! Baloo was probably around 8 months - 1 year before his retriever switch was flipped on. He would just lose interest after a throw or two. Now I think he would go until he passed out from exhaustion! :rolleyes:

You know what I miss that I keep meaning to tell you? When you had "not a guy" in your siggy. It made me giggle everytime I read it. :D

LOL! I figured that joke had run it's course so I took it out when we were still on the old board. It shook me up a little bit that somebody thought me male! EEK!:eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.