Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,679 Posts
Hmm I don't know if I count as no boobage. Perhaps we need a women with medium bosoms thread :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,326 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
Hmm I don't know if I count as no boobage. Perhaps we need a women with medium bosoms thread :p
Here here! Hugs to all large and small, lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,129 Posts
How long is it going to take until we get the post about how large-breasted women have it rough, too, and how terribly insensitive all of this is?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
501 Posts
A "wonderful" young man from my past, Freddie Riggs, left me a nice little rhyme on the blackboard of my 8th grade English class.

It started with the typical
Don't be sad,
Don't be blue
Becky Beam is flatter than you​

He had a new one every day for an entire semester and our teacher never said anything about it.

He was a very creative jerk.

My older brother told me that I'd be better off if I didn't complain about it and just tried to ignore it. This guy also sat right behind me and tied my hair to the back of my desk every chance he got. It was the longest semester of my life.

I didn't see the guy again until my junior year of highschool and by then I'd had my mini boobsplosion - boy was he sorry!
Anyway - I'll never forget him. JERK!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,472 Posts
theoconbrio said:
How long is it going to take until we get the post about how large-breasted women have it rough, too, and how terribly insensitive all of this is?
Then we'll have more members leaving the board? :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,679 Posts
*sniffles* I'm leaving!!! I don't fit into this thread or the big boobies thread!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,026 Posts
Dina! I had someone like that in school too...in elementary school!
Well duh, in Gr.5-most of us are tiny anyways-so his point was kinda stupid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,781 Posts
zoesmom said:
theoconbrio said:
How long is it going to take until we get the post about how large-breasted women have it rough, too, and how terribly insensitive all of this is?
Then we'll have more members leaving the board? :p
**** bound to happen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mwahahaha Oh dear! I hope noone leaves because of this thread! My conscience could not handle that :-\

I get backaches...but it definitely can not be attributed to my boobage...or lack there of

MidwestGirl said:

BWAHAHAHA I love that sign ;D


Anyone consider boob implants???
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top