Just Labradors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am designing my graduation party invitation, and this is what I have so far. Before I order, I was wondering if anyone had any feedback or suggestions on the wording, quote, etc. since I do not consider myself the most artistic person I know ;)

Really, even if you hate it, TELL ME!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
All I can say is it's a good thing you're not graduating from law school.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Looks pretty good to me! Is there any choice in text color or are you doing it all in black?

If it were me, I would use a different font than the one that's in all caps, but I like the font you used for your name and the date.

Where did you get the graphic? I'm sure I could whip something up for you in a few minutes if I had the same graphic. Lemme see what I can come up with :)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks really great!!! I like the font you used. Unfortunately Shane went ahead and ordered them so I don't think I can make any more changes. He thinks I obsess too much over minor details. We did add an RSVP blurb though at the bottom. I think I would have preferred a different font too, but it only gave a few options. Oh well...I will see if he can email me the final version to post.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I like it with the cap's font. I think it's easier to read.

Is the paper a cream colour or white?

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like it with the cap's font. I think it's easier to read.

Is the paper a cream colour or white?
Its cream colored. I like the all caps, but think that maybe a different font would have looked nice. You could change the color of the font, but all the other colors looked kind of tacky!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
If it is cream paper then black font is the only one that would really suit I agree. I also agree that a different font in caps may have been nicer but it really is nice how you have ordered it! :)

oh - and Congratulations on graduating! What a wonderful achievement.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Being Father and Father in Law to two Drs. I don't think it matters one little bit. I know how hard you worked to get to this point. Congratulations! When is Match Day this year? Do you have anything special you are shooting for in residency? If you do, good luck! I hope you get it.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
The second one looks great. Congratulations. Now you start your 36 hour work weeks. LOL

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the congrats everyone!

Being Father and Father in Law to two Drs. I don't think it matters one little bit. I know how hard you worked to get to this point. Congratulations! When is Match Day this year? Do you have anything special you are shooting for in residency? If you do, good luck! I hope you get it.
Match day is March 19th. I am shooting for a program in OB/Gyn here in Phoenix. In what areas do your children practice? It is very exciting!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts