Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I think I have 10 of you as friends and I have 40 gifts to give away (unless someone else friends me before I'm done).

Want anything?

I have
gray horse
brown horse
goat
cow
apple
orange
plum
banana
peach
and another tree - cherry I think.

:gum:

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
i'm getting frustrated with my progress.. how long did it take everyone to buy the woodshed or the barn?

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
kelli said:
i'm getting frustrated with my progress.. how long did it take everyone to buy the woodshed or the barn?
Forevvvvvvver. :laugh: It takes a while. Just keep planting all the trees that people send you and harvest those. Plant only strawberries and wheat.. you make the most $$ off of those. I think with one plot of wheat you make $200 when you harvest it, minus $81 for seeds and $20 to plow, so it's about $100 profit per plot.. but it does take 3 days to grow. Strawberries take only 1 day and I think you make about $40-$50 profit per plot.

Also, I don't know if you have noticed, but on the main myFarm page if you scroll down it says "Settings" in blue. You can change your server to A-D and keep planting stuff there. You can use that $$ to buy "gifts" aka trees, or a barn, etc, but the $$ can't transfer to your regular farm. :D I planted a bunch of strawberries and wheat for a while on the other 3 servers and eventually I had enough $$ to buy a barn.

Don't bother buying the woodshed.. you don't want to sell your trees.. harvest them! But if you buy a barn you can sell your animals, so if people send you a lot of those you can sell those for $$. I have chicken coops, too, and a rustic shack but those don't have any function right now.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kelli what's your fb name? I'll send some trees to you.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Kelli,

Don't BUY a woodshed. It is the biggest waste of money I ever spent. Trees you harvest and sell only generate 1/2 the purchase price. Once a tree is grown (6 days) it is ready to be harvested every 3 days. So you make between $58 and $88 per time. So 3 or 4 harvest and you have more money than if you sold the tree.

Be patience...if you are really desperate go into the cash shop for $2 or $3 US dollars you can buy enough points for a barn and part of the money goes to feed the hungry. I used $4 I had on a gift Visa card that was down to $4.04 to buy points as most stores won't accept under a $5 charge.

CJ if you haven't sent me a friend request do so I am under Kar Madision or [email protected] and I will start sending you things.

·
Registered
534 Posts
None of my friends are doing the farming so I have all gifts to send. I'd like to get some too!!! Anyone interested?
Oh, and I cheated to get the barn and chicken coop. I paid $4 dollars from paypal to get points. Don't hate me.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
[email protected] if anyone wants to add me....

I bought the woodshed... I cut and sell the trees I don't like and keep the ones with the most profit.

CJ's mom - send me whatever you want!!! :D (but be warned, I sell the brown and gray horses .... I just don't like them as much as the black ones.)

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I'll send you some chickens, Paula! I used to like them but my coop is so full the animal police are going to see my farm and arrest me...lol.

I signed up for through the referral link Netflix and got like 25k points that way....so I bought the farm, the woodshed, everything and still have pts left over.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts