Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Mine is a video of the aftermath of a stuffed toy surgery performed by Dr Aidan...he is exhausted from his exertions in the OR.

Why I really get a kick out of this is because my son filmed this devastation but would he think of picking up the mess afterwards?
nooooo..course not ;)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Well his absolute favorite is his droolball

Although he did like his duck..

Until he did a honker-etomy in about 20 minutes

·
Registered
3,110 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Rangermom said:
Although he did like his duck..

Until he did a honker-etomy in about 20 minutes
Our duck was decapitated within twenty minutes - Rocket stiill plays with it, honker and all. It's just that the head is hanging on by one thread - four months later.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
mich said:
Our duck was decapitated within twenty minutes - Rocket stiill plays with it, honker and all. It's just that the head is hanging on by one thread - four months later.
Caleb's duck like that quit honking within a few minutes of being home. I'm not so sure it was because of Caleb, tho. Those noise makers only work for so long, so if a lot of people squeeze them in the store, they have a shorter "home life". It's best to not take the one in front of the rack. :) The duck I bought was the only one there. I was in a small store, so thought I was safe. Oh well, Caleb still plays with it,and, yes, it's still in one piece.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts