Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
So has greg one admitted he is Gene?
Not sure. But I think we've gotten Gene to admit to being Greg.

Outed, IRRC, by a distinctive Shwanz...

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Sun doctor Carol Cooper said last night: “I’m not sure which came first, people getting fat and driving or the other way around. It is true fat people eat more food than average.

“A few obese people have a hormone problem, although most simply don’t use enough calories and eat too many. But making them feel guilty antagonises them and may not help.”

What a load of BS! I know a size '0' woman that eats nearly twice what her 6'2" husband eats, on a daily basis.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I have a tiny friend that eats a ton of food - healthy and not healthy food, not much of an exerciser and no throwing up. It's just her metabolism.

She and I had sons a couple months apart. She went home from the hospital in her pre-pregnancy jeans. My metabolism sends her metabolism hate mail.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
"IF" there really is Global Warming, I think it's caused by all the hot air folks like Al Gore spew out.;)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
The environmental impact of fat humans is made even worse because they are more likely to travel by car — another major cause of carbon emissions."

Okay I see skinny people driving cars all the time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts