Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've quit farming. You don't need to send me farm stuff anymore. I appreciate all the farm stuff you have sent me, but I'm bored with it and have stopped. :)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I've quit farming. You don't need to send me farm stuff anymore. I appreciate all the farm stuff you have sent me, but I'm bored with it and have stopped. :)
Aww, bummer. :( I don't need any more gifts, I keep selling things off to keep it manageable, but I am waiting to see what they come out with next. However, if they don't add some new things, I'll probably quit, too.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
I only do it while I'm waiting to move my cars or collect money in Yoville. LOL

·
Registered
534 Posts
Farming is getting boring here too. I sure hope soon they come out with more things. It sounds like it could get interesting when it happens though.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Add me to the list...I will finish up this weekend. I have enough funds on my farms in other sessions to buy enough trees to saturate my blank area. Once I have it planted I am done. I feel I worked so hard to get it done and acculate that much money that I must complete it but I have been meaning to do it for weeks and just didn't get motivated.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Well crap. I'm alwasy a day late and a dollar short! I'm still farming since I haven't been doing it that long.
Sorry for sending gifts to those of you who don't want them. I'm still new-ish to FB and farming so I have a hard time remembering who still wants stuff. I'll try to update my Farm friends list.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
i quit early on.. i haven't even done much with parking wars lately.. i move my tow truck around every once in a while and that's about it.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Is there anyone who does still want to recieve gifts? If you do, let me know (and if you do but we're not friends on FB, let me know that as well.)

By looking at the farm forum, it doesn't look like there will be anything new for a while, but I still am having fun with it... until we can open the pool this summer at least! ha ha ha

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I'm not very good with giving gifts anymore. And I am getting tired with the whole planting things and have removed rows of crops to make it less time consuming. I don't mind if I don't get any more gifts. I do send them when I get time though....

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
oh and I don't even bother going to parking wars anymore, that really just got old quick with me.

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Well, shoot Laura, just keep it going. I know if they ever get the new stuf going it will be fun for you again!!
CJmom, I'll pm you...I'm still farming enthusiastically!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts