Just Labradors banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I like the Unusuals and i'm gonna pitch a fit if they cut Flashpoint.. unless it stays up here.. that'd be okay.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If Castle goes there is an executive down at ABC who is going to have my hand print on his face for awhile.:mad:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Kings was such an awesome show. All these stupid reality shows gets renewed, and a great show like that (and a few others) got cancelled. *sigh*

Crap - Life got canceled too? *double sigh*

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Ah - I liked Life. I don't think that they wrapped up the story line - hopefully they will before it goes away. I am glad to see Southland will be around for a while. That is an excellent show.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Really bummed about Life .. if they would have stop screwing with airing dates that show could have made it.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Gail- I really enjoyed Kings, as well. Brendan heard they are going to wrap it up nicely though. So that is a plus, I guess.

I'm glad Brothers and Sisters was renewed. I love that show.

Who the hell watches Celebrity Apprentice?? How can that show make it, but something like the Unusuals is a long shot?? I really enjoy the Unusuals.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
OMG not Cupid!!!! I love that show!!!! It's so funny... Man first Pushing Daisies and now Cupid, that just sucks!!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Oh.. i was worried about Friday Night Lights earlier in the year, but i heard they signed on for another 2 seasons.. so.. YAY!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.