Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think facebook should send people messages when people delete them as their friends. "Uh sorry, but Jane Doe decided you are a complete tool and has deleted you for her list of friends".

People might notice their friend count going down but do you think they are going to go through 5 pages of names to try and figure it out so they can say "Oh ****. Suzie Kabloozie just totally dissed me. My day is ruined."

Anyone else want a free whopper today? :cool:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Susie Kabloozie is a ho.

You don't want to friend her anyway.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
I really should delete my cousin's ex-partner that I never met... but I feel weird... even though I know they won't see my "unfriending" I just feel bad deleting someone from my list that didn't do anything bad to me.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I wouldn't even notice my friend count go down. I am so oblivious! Maybe I need to make a note of it.

One of my friends deleted a mutual friend - long story. The deleted friend re-requested! I don't think she even realized she had 'friended' her in the first place. I think she just though 'Oh, I missed so-and-so, need to request her.' !!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I prefer it the way it is.. so i don't have to explain myself.
I just ignore friend requests in the first place ;) Seriosuly though, when FB was all fresh & new, I friended a lot of old aquaintances that I didn't particularly want to have any current, permanent contact with & share my daily life & photos with, so I did do a big cull & gave them the boot. I am tres picky now. My list is small & intimate ;)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I only have family and JLers, and have never deleted anyone. I have no clue if I have been unfriended or not, I never looked at my count. If someone wants to delete me, fine - it's not going to make me go out and eat worms. :p

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.