Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think facebook should send people messages when people delete them as their friends. "Uh sorry, but Jane Doe decided you are a complete tool and has deleted you for her list of friends".

People might notice their friend count going down but do you think they are going to go through 5 pages of names to try and figure it out so they can say "Oh ****. Suzie Kabloozie just totally dissed me. My day is ruined."

Anyone else want a free whopper today? :cool:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Susie Kabloozie is a ho.

You don't want to friend her anyway.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
People that "unfriend" you obviously aren't your friends, and therefore not worth wasting a thought on.

I have never been "unfriended". I guess I'm just not trying hard enough =)

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
I really should delete my cousin's ex-partner that I never met... but I feel weird... even though I know they won't see my "unfriending" I just feel bad deleting someone from my list that didn't do anything bad to me.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I wouldn't even notice my friend count go down. I am so oblivious! Maybe I need to make a note of it.

One of my friends deleted a mutual friend - long story. The deleted friend re-requested! I don't think she even realized she had 'friended' her in the first place. I think she just though 'Oh, I missed so-and-so, need to request her.' !!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I prefer it the way it is.. so i don't have to explain myself.
I just ignore friend requests in the first place ;) Seriosuly though, when FB was all fresh & new, I friended a lot of old aquaintances that I didn't particularly want to have any current, permanent contact with & share my daily life & photos with, so I did do a big cull & gave them the boot. I am tres picky now. My list is small & intimate ;)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I only have family and JLers, and have never deleted anyone. I have no clue if I have been unfriended or not, I never looked at my count. If someone wants to delete me, fine - it's not going to make me go out and eat worms. :p

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There are no "spontaneous unfriend" glitches on FB. That's a pretty lame coverup. Do you mean someone used that excuse on you, or you used it on someone else? lol!
I'm not dumb enough to use that as an excuse.

(aside from the fact that I've never deleted anybody)

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
I got unfriended over a parking ticket..BOOHOO
Wasn't even a real friend anyway so no great loss.
Someone take the COWARD's way out Laurie?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I really didn't think you were, Laurie, but I didn't want to insult you, just in case.
LOL!!!!

Maybe I'm tired. But this has been quite an amusing day. I've seriously laughed at the stupid lame ass excuses or explanations Ive been getting from people about all sorts of things today.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts