Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you send cell phone video to FB the same way you send pictures?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I'm not sure, 'lissa.. here's what i do.. i have a youtube account which gives me an email address for uploads.. so i have that email address in my contacts and email the vid directly from my phone and youtube posts it automatically to my fb wall.. easy peasy.

Lemme go dig and see if fb has this as well..

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I do believe you can send a short video clip the same way you would upload a picture. Not sure how to do a longer video from a phone.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I do believe you can send a short video clip the same way you would upload a picture. Not sure how to do a longer video from a phone.
What a weird response given i just posted two options.. do you read other people's replies before typing?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
What a weird response given i just posted two options.. do you read other people's replies before typing?
As a matter of fact I do, but mine had nothing to do with your youtube response, and I didn't feel like reading the entire link you posted. Other people post the same thing twice all the **** time.

Do you have a problem with that?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
As a matter of fact I do, but mine had nothing to do with your youtube response, and I didn't feel like reading the entire link you posted. Other people post the same thing twice all the **** time.

Do you have a problem with that?
Technically it didn't have anything to do with anything.. "i do believe" and "not sure" isn't exactly helpful. Maybe next time you'll "feel like" reading.. maybe not.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Technically it didn't have anything to do with anything.. "i do believe" and "not sure" isn't exactly helpful. Maybe next time you'll "feel like" reading.. maybe not.
I'm not sure what your problem is with me, or my answer. Like I said people post the same response, or even the same question You don't jump on them like you did me. Last I checked I've never done anything to you.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I'm not sure what your problem is with me, or my answer. Like I said people post the same response, or even the same question You don't jump on them like you did me. Last I checked I've never done anything to you.

I'm pretty sure other people are offended by my .. er.. unfiltered responses.. it's not just you.. trust me. Besides, i said the response was weird, not the responder.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, Kelli!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I'm pretty sure other people are offended by my .. er.. unfiltered responses.. it's not just you.. trust me. Besides, i said the response was weird, not the responder.
I would say it was a bit of both considering you asked me if I read other peoples responses before replying. I simply wanted to know why you cared that I posted an answer (whether it made sense or not) after you already gave two choices. So what if it was similar to what you had already stated.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
it wasn't similar at all.. oh for crying out loud.. forget it. *bangs head on desk*

You're welcome, 'lissa

1 - 13 of 13 Posts