Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big interview tomorrow. I'm going to be laid off, so I really need a new job. I know I haven't been around much lately, but if you could spare a job-getting thought or two, I really could use it!

Theo says, "I think it would be cool if you lost your job. We'd get a lot more together time! Wouldn't that be awesome? Well... ?"

"Please don't let the guy run out of money for dog food."

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Good thoughts for a great interview! Theo doesn't think about where the doggie biscuits and food come from! Hope it goes wonderfully tomorrow!!! :happy:

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Good Luck on the interview. Remember that you are going to present them the opportunity to hire your expertise and experience to grow their organization. In this economy too often perspective employees have the wrong mindset. They enter the interview like they were asking for a handout. They need you or they wouldn't be hiring. Present yourself that way.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Good Luck Nathan!!

Don't worry Theo we won't let him run out of dog food.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
good luck, nathan! sending out lots of "get the job" thoughts and prayers for you!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Nathan, lots of good, good thoughts coming your way. You'll knock their socks off though, I think.

If that fails, you could always patrol outside the offices with Theo dressed up as a hobo. I'm sure the sight of him wandering the halls with his monkey and tennis balls held inside a hankie tied to a stick will melt their hearts. He'll at least get the job if you don't!

(Now go knock their socks off!!)

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Good luck, Nathan! What happened with the current job? I thought you were pretty stable there.. this must have come as a surprise?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts