Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't want to hijack Linda's mascara thread.

What kind of eye make-up remover do you use? I usually use Lancome's "Beneficial" (sp) but it is costly. I have also used Sally Hanson non-oily eye make-up remover pads, but it doesn't do the job Lancome's product does. Vaseline actually does a good job but I think it can clog the tear ducts!

What do you use/recommend?

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I use Pond's Cold Cream. One of our plastic surgeons (female) said she uses it. Besides removing the makeup....it moisturizes the skin. Her skin looks fabulous.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Johnson's baby oil. I'm a big baby, I guess... the body wash for my face, baby oil for mascara removal, Tud uses Johnson's baby powder for whatever...

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Clinique

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I was using my mom's "Benefacil" by Lancome and she told me to buy my own so when I went they were out and I ended up in Bath and Body Works (lol) and bought C.O. Bigelow "Eye Makeup Remover"...I'm in love with the stuff!!!! It works like magic and it's sooo gentle (I have sensitive skin) plus if you buy it and then hate it you can take it back!

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I've always used the Lancome, but I'm going to try the Ponds, after that recommendation! ;) I find the lancome to cause a little bit of oily residue to get in my eyes, does anyone else experience that?

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I also use Pond's. But not the cold cream, the one that actually says "make-up remover". It has a light green top compared to the blue one on the cold cream. I find the cold cream a little too heavy. The Pond's make-up remover is lighter but still makes my face feel wonderful! Love it!

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Baby oil user here also. Very inexpensive and works well on waterproof mascara.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts