Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have officially switched out my Fall/Winter clothes for my Spring/Summer clothes. 8)
It will now get cold and remain that way for a least a week. ::)

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Yep...I had my t-shirt on at the beginning of the week while we had nice summer weather. Today I was wearing four layers again. ::)

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Oh, I know, Lis. I just washed all the kids winter coats/snow pants and on the new LAST night - they say, "don't put away those winter coats, yet!"

AHHHAHHA - NOT!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Parts of our region (not us thank gawd!) actually had a BLIZZARD earlier this week... ::) So not right.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Thank you Lisa! I'd rather it stay cool for a few more days. And now, apparantly, it will! ;D

(I've got a fancy shindig to go to this weekend and I'll be really annoyed if my hair frizzes!!!)

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
we had 70's earlier this week and 60's for the weekend but lake effect snow next thursday and friday :eek: just in time for me to begin my spring break. where is the nice weather already? UGGGGG

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Its supposed to stay in the 60's here up until next Thursday. Then its dipping down into the 30's for the rest of the week, and weekend.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll be really annoyed if my hair frizzes!!!
Don'tcha just love the frizz season. I did discover Aussie Sydney Smooth 12 hour Anti-humidity hair spray. (found it at wal-mart and even Dollar General store has it) It is only about $3 a bottle and it really, really helps me with the humidity frizz.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
My hair is just all one length (long) and bangs. I do use spray on the bangs to keep from frizzing and put the rest in a braid in the summer. I can't imagine spraying the whole head - with hair all down my back, but it sounds worth a try!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I wish I would have a drop in temperture.......these durn hot flashes are driving me bonkers...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts