Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought you were past this, bud! I saw something wispy hanging from his upper lip. "What's that, Pad?" Grabbed a tissue to wipe it away, no problem. Lifted his cheek to see if anything else was in his mouth.

There was. Something dark, something very small and dead looking. He was NOT going to give it up. "Leave it, Pad. LEAVE IT!" No way. "Paddy, drop it." Get lost, mom. "Paddy DO IT." Snarl, get the effing lost, mom. *gasp* "Paddy!"

It was time for dinner so I fed him. Whatever it was (dad thinks a dead baby birdie... many fallen from nests right now) so I guess he just gulped it down with his kibble which he enjoyed immensely. ::)

Old boys. Sometimes they just need their special treats, I guess. But EWWW!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
*gurk* :-X I just hope none of the zillions of bunnies around here have their babies within Buddy's reach on his tie-out.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Ohhh Padman.
Googball.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
My little girl Hershey Kisses in just shy of 5 months. The past two weeks have been a dietary adventure for her. I have pulled a dead frog carcass, a live crawdad, a dead baby bird fallen from the nest, and a duck egg out of her mouth this week. Not all at once. She had something else yesterday, but got it swallowed before I could identify it.

If she is successful, and I am encouraging her, I think she is fast enough to grab one of the geese that visit our lawn daily. I used to love the geese, even with the gifts they leave behind. But now, Hershey Kisses seems to like those presents, and I would just as soon that sheet eat the geese that leave them.

Endofile

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Poor Paddy....has to resort to eating crunchy baby birds 'cause Mama doesn't feed him enough. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts