Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't even watch the show. I watched a marathon they had one weekend, but that's it.

I'm just floored that he's being such an irresponible piece of ****.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like he is playing the field. Good for him.
Yea, good for him. While still married with 8 kids at home. *******. :rolleyes: (not you, him! LOL)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought you didn't care? :)

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Yea, good for him. While still married with 8 kids at home. *******. :rolleyes: (not you, him! LOL)
He's separated right?

So he'll have time with the kids and then she'll have time with the kids.

The time away from them he can do what (or who) he wants.

I know the rest of us might spend the time brushing up on the bible, or taking some classes on how to get in touch with our feminine side or volunteering at the local homeless shelter or spending time in solitude trying to see how we ruined our marriage in order to feel the full weight of guilt.

Other folks just want to have a good time for a change.

(Thanks for the ******* clarification.....could have gone either way):)

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Oh...POOR Kate she has it hard doesnt she? Yep its all Jon's fault. :rolleyes:
It doesn't matter whose fault it is. Parents need to be there for their kids, especially when they are going through a difficult change. A father galavanting around the globe with different women is only demonstrating how selfish he is. He is setting a horrible example for his kids.

The kids should come first, but in his mind . . . he comes first.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
It doesn't matter whose fault it is. Parents need to be there for their kids, especially when they are going through a difficult change. A father galavanting around the globe with different women is only demonstrating how selfish he is. He is setting a horrible example for his kids.

Have the kids EVER came first for either of them?

·
Registered
12,573 Posts

And I suppose Kate is setting a good example? :confused: They both need their heads banging together for putting the kids on TV from a young age and turning them into a media circus.

....And who says thats all he does. Oh wait gossip mags...must be true then. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Shelly, speaking of pics..... :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts