Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the fuzzy picture, but this is my only example of evil ears. They are ears on top of the head, tips pointing forward. They always come up like this when they have something forbidden, like a dead squirrel, and disobey "leave it". Judy does them best with ears almost touching on top of head, but I could never get a picture. This is Bruno, playing with Duke. (Duke had better run.)

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I have often commented on how Lab's can "talk" with their ears. They can express so may emotions. One of my favorites is so fleeting I have never managed to get a photo of it. I call it Pharoah Ears. When happy, Duke can turn his ears so the inside faces straight forward. The effect is like he's wearing one of those Egyptian Pharoah headdresses.
He will prance around in his Pharoah Ears until I get my camera then they turn back to normal before I can get a photo.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
That is so funny! I've never seen "evil ears" on my dogs but that doesn't mean they aren't evil, ha ha!

Love this and the penetent ears too!

·
Registered
618 Posts

This is the look she gives the cats when they try to see what she is chewing on or eating. Like she is say "don't even think about it!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts