Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Sam bought Apollo some cookies from Three Dog Bakery. You know, the ones that look like oreos? Well he put them in the cookie jar without mentioning that they were DOG treats. While he was at work today (and I was at home) I was munching away on the "oreos" he had bought. Well he comes home and asks why the hell I gave apollo all the dog treats. I said, "apollo doesn't have any treats, baby." He then proceeded to explain that the "oreos" i was eating were in fact apollo's treats. Ooops! But hey, they tasted like generic, diet oreos, how was I to know! (blushing)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
lol! pretty funny... Hey they were in the cookie jar! How were you supposed to know!

I never have but both my DH and son have accidentally eaten a dog treat.

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
LOL! no can't say that I have accidentally eaten one. but i did try the home-made ones (seeing as I made them from scratch and knew what was in there!)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL!

When I was like 7 years old we had this HORRIBLE toy poodle (it was my step mom's dog). Well one day I was sitting under the kitchen table (like most 7 year olds do lol) and I saw a Famous Amos cookie on the ground! My parents said no more cookies before dinner, but how could I pass it up???? I gobbled it up.........then quickly spit it back up. It was the NASTIEST cookie I'd ever eaten!

Later that day I went to go get P.J. (the dog) a treat. To my horror there was a big bag of l*LIVER* flavored "chocolate chip" dog cookies in the treat cabinet! Ewwww!!!! I was traumatized ever since lol. Luckily these cookies from three dog bakery that I ate today WEREN"T liver flavored (cringe). They were carob and vanilla. And quite yummy I might add lol!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Does accidentally inhaling a hot dog count?

:D Well, now you know exactly what they are eating!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
LMBO Now I can never say I partook in them in that fashion but I have purposely ate or tasted my dogs treats and kibble.

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
I must say I have never accidentally eaten a dog cookie but I have intentionally tried various dog biscuits to see what they taste like...really bland..I don't get what Lucy and Cricket get all worked up about..:)

·
Registered
549 Posts
What do you mean accidentally ?;D ;D ;D
Doesn't everybody share the treats in your house? In our house we share with the dogs and the dogs share with us.....

Just kidding
Pat

G

·
Weekend before last my brother and a friend were out working on my brothers truck and Kaden was asking my brother if he would like a dog treat. My brother got tired of hearing him scream out the screen door and when he came in ate a dog cookie for Kaden so he would stop asking. It make the whole thing worse.. He now walks around trying to give everyone a dog treat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts