Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are SO many beautiful things there, you'd never even be able to find them all!

I've been searching for something for mom for Mother's Day and a friend for a birthday. I'm up to about two dozen things that *I* want already. :eek:

·
Registered
903 Posts
I love that site. I bought a 'genie bottle' for my 7 yr old for Christmas and she loved it. It was a bottle with a lot of different types of stones and such hot-glued to the outside.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I browse this site A LOT. I bought an apron made from beatles fabric for work since we have to wear aprons. Plus it give me great ideas too.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I love this site too! So many things, so many choices.

I really want to order a new camera strap from there. I am thinking of doing that for myself for Mother's Day.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have an Etsy addiction - Wasn't looking for her but just found something I'm buying my new niece.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
<---- Etsy addict

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I love this site, I'm always sending stuff to my daughter to look at. She just told me about 2 hours ago no ordering off of Etsy until after mothers day. WooHoooooo :D:D

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Count me as Etsy addicted too! Four purses and several earrings in my possession, and always looking for more!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've been lost in the jewelry for the last several days. I've bookmarked a half dozen things.

I also love looking at the lampwork glass beads. They are just so cool. I have no use for them, I just think they are so neat.

Look at this one:

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I always like the things Heather on dooce posts, but have never looked on my own.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts