Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't update as I was feeling a bit negative.
The vet said his leg has healed well. I am so pleased.

I have to keep him on low impact gentle excersise for another 6 -8 weeks. Short walks several times a day. No walking up hills stairs, and no jumping in and out of the car etc. I live on a hill. He suggested being very careful with him in and out of his pool.

Also because he is putting a lot of pressure on the other leg the ligament - which isn't good - may go.

I am now really peeved with that woman. All that work with him last year and we are back to square one.
Darn it. ****. Just couldn't help myself. Had to be negative. :D

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Good thoughts for Ernie. If negative is all you are feeling you are a much better person than I am. I am still pissed and vendicictive and Ernie isn't even my dog. I want to strangle her for what she has put you both through and her oh it just a dog remark.

G

·
I'm glad to hear Ernie's leg has healed well, Chris. I'm sure you're feeling down but remember Erns would be in much worse shape now if you hadn't done all that good work with him. You can do it!

Good thoughts to you and Ernie
(and a few nasty ones to that woman).

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Glad to hear he's on the mend. That woman should have to pay yours and Ernies medical expenses.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Cinder4evr said:
Just remember Karma is a b---- well, not a very nice person. And she will get hers.In the meantime, what great news Ernie's leg has healed well!
Ditto this. Ernie is lucky to have you. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts