Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came in to say I can't concentrate, then read Cappys post and it put my minor problems in perspective.

Erns is up at Massey University vet hospital for the final clearance to see how well his leg has mended. They don't know if they need to xray the leg and hips again. I know with the lack of excersie it hasn't been good for his hips. Waiting for news is horrible.

Even though this has put him back a year, and still limping, pysically he is looking good.
I am a little worried because three weeks ago started to go into one of his frenzies. I was on crutches and couldn't get to him in time to stop him. He tried a 3 legged butt tuck, I tried to calm him, he bite me, swung around and fell down hard on the concrete. I am hoping he didn't damage anything. His vet was away and the releiving vet wasn't worried about it.

He has had one of the best vets in N.Z. and lots of help from family and friends.

Mentally he is very nervous and jumpy.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Oh good luck Ernie I hope everything is better than you expect and he is back to his old bad boy ways soon.

PS: Ernie Cierra says you are her counter surfing hero....a whole hot roast way to go boy. I got nabbed trying to steal the left over ham off the table.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Keeping fingers crossed that you and my favorite JL bad boy get good news! Keep us posted.

Should we send him the Victoria's Secret catalogue to pick out a new toy?
LOL!!!

Missing you, my friend.
Huckle 1/9/1992 - 4/25/2006

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
chris, you are an angel for doing all that you do for ernie. i've said it before and i'll say it again, ernie is very lucky to have you in his life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts