Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We spent part of Easter at the house of my husband's Uncle. They have a three year old yellow lab named Casey. After dinner we let Ernie and Casey meet and have a little playtime. They both had a blast and Ernie slept the entire 45 min ride home (a first!!). He is still sound asleep this morning!

We also got to try out the new camera that my husband bought me for my birthday. Here is the link to the video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWtyc-C9Hs

Enjoy!

·
Registered
557 Posts
That was cute!
Towards the end ernie looked like he didn't want casey to have any more of his treats. LOL

·
Registered
170 Posts
Cute video! How did you introduce them? I'll be taking Ellie to meet my sisters 9 month old lab in 2 weeks. Unfortunately we'll have to keep her away from my parents 12 year old lab, as she doesn't play well with other dogs :(

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
How cute!! :D

Ernie's adorable!

I love how Casey kept sitting for you for treats! ;)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sblab---we had Ernie on the leash for all of about a minute when we introduced them outside. Casey is such a sweet dog that I just knew she would do great with Ernie. As soon as I saw them both go into play poses right after meeting I took Ernie's leash off and the two of them tired each other out for the next 20 minutes.

Ernie loves meeting other dogs and so far we have only met one that we didn't have a positive reaction with---but I have always thought that dog is a little mean to everyone anyway (he lives down the street from my inlaws).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts