Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had one sitting around for a while, so I thought I'd give it a try. Since I never learned to touch-type, it's more than a little exasperting! :mad: However, I am bound and determined to learn to use the **** thing properly. Now, if I could just convince my fingers to stay in their own territory, maybe it wouldn't take me longer to make the corrections than it does to type the paragraph! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I use them and love them. In fact I am packing one from home tomorrow as our office moved this weekend. I am afraid with 230 people for IT to move mine might have gone astray. If so we will track it down. I started using one after my ortho insisted with my shoulder reconstructions. It makes a big difference as instead of the shoulder ball being in and down on the support structure I tore out it is up and back and not rubbing that spot.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I am going to keep plugging away at it. Glad to hear it gets easier with time! :) The one thing I do hate is that you can't tell when the Caps Lock and Num Lock are on. :( My other keyboard had a light for each one and all this one (it's a Logitech cordless) does is beep when you hit that key.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I type on a Microsoft Elite Natural keyboard. Love it. If this is the one you have, there are number lock and shift key lights.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I have one at work in addition to an ergonomic joystick mouse. It does have the lights and I really like them. Especially the mouse. It does get easier as you use it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.