Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I'm watching it right now!! I had to DVR since I was watching Grey's last night.

I'm only about 5 minutes in so I'll let ya know :p

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
It's so un-ER with them not being in the ER (i know that sounds dumb)

·
Registered
506 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
I'm watching it right now!! I had to DVR since I was watching Grey's last night.

I'm only about 5 minutes in so I'll let ya know :p
I did the same thing, but won't get to watch until tonight.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I read online today that Shane West(Ray) has a spot on some new comedy on Fox this fall. I hope lasts nites episode doesn't mean what I think it does. Plus Goran Visinjic (Luka) has a role in the next James Bond flick.....depressing year. If they would have left off the last 10 min last night I would have loved it. :'(

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
i stopped watching when they killed Mark Greene

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Oooooh! I did I did! I loved it. I am guessing Ray is going to be in a coma somewhere and they don't his name. I wll be bummed if Luka really does leave. Abby is finally happy. Why didn't Neela go after Ray when the fight happened? You know she loves him!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I stopped watching for a few years after they killed off Dr.Greene. But I got back into it about 3 years ago.

If they kill off Shane West I will NOTNOTNOT be happy! :mad:
He's done brilliant on the show since coming on last year!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I love ER. But I have not watched this season. :( I'm going to catch it on DVD. DH screwed something up with the Tivo at the beginning of the season and I missed like four weeks in a row.

I love Shane West! I just watched him in Time and Again the other night. I liked that show too, before they jumped the shark.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts