Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cross posted from Top Dog's Yahoo list.

Hi all,

Entries open tomorrow for the 2010 All Star Obedience, Agility and Rally Championships to be held August 6-8 in York, Pennsylvania. For more information on All Star, please visit our web site:
www.allstardogs.org.

You can enter online on our web site. When entering online, you can either pay online via Paypal or mail a check. If you have any questions about entries, please email me.

I hope to see you there! It’s a wonderful weekend of competition where everything is geared to giving our exhibitors a great experience.

Please feel free to forward and cross-post. Also, visit us on Facebook—become a fan!

Linda
http://www.allstardogs.org/

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Are you going? I am planning on showing Caleb and Micah in Super Rally and Caleb in Super Obedience. A number of people that I train with are going. We are soooooo excited! So if you go, I'll get to meet you!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you going?...

No way are we ready for All Star. Except for some show-n-goes at Top Dog, the only thing we've really done is that match last month. But, seeing how we took a road trip out to York to do some genealogy stuff a couple of years ago, I don't see why we can't do the same to go watch a dog show, right? So, you may see me yet!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.