Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dora the Explorer is getting a makeover.

She's being zoomed ahead to tween status, starting this fall.

The show will not reveal exactly what she'll look for, save for this silhouette:

Holy Frijoles!

Dora looks like one of the Bratz.

"First we apply eyeliner, then lipstick, then spray-tan. Eyeliner. Lipstick. Spray-tan. Eyeliner. Lipstick. Spray-tan...."

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Well, that stinks. There are enough teen shows. What will the baby kids watch? And what about Diego? Will he grow up too?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm glad I have all those Dora shows saved on my DVR. I have no interest in letting my four year old watch the new-and-improved Dora.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Just like in soap operas. Next thing you know she'll be in college. Looking for her birth mother. And trying to hide that pregnancy with the oil baron's son.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
I don't give a **** about stupid Dora. I'm still receiving counselling for the demise of my roadrunner & tweetybird cartoons from a few decades ago. :(

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
How long has Dora even been around anyway?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
903 Posts
I don't give a **** about stupid Dora. I'm still receiving counselling for the demise of my roadrunner & tweetybird cartoons from a few decades ago. :(
They're not demised. All those types of cartoons, MGM, Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry, etc. are now on the Boomerang channel 24/7. My 7 yr old loves them all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts