Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out to my pick-up after work, had a text message, a junk text message, about going to some website and downloading a bunch of Micheal Jackson stuff. :eek::rolleyes:

I don't give a ****, I never liked his music, ever and hate it now.:rolleyes:

Bury him and leave us alone.:rolleyes:

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
I've never received spam on my phone-who you texting to receive that stuff
He's really a closet MJ fan. He's just having problems admitting to it. He must be a member of the MJ fan club to have got a text like that. :rolleyes:

It's ok Glen, we know deep inside you're crying for the guy. :D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
He's really a closet MJ fan. He's just having problems admitting to it. He must be a member of the MJ fan club to have got a text like that. :rolleyes:

It's ok Glen, we know deep inside you're crying for the guy. :D
Where did Glen go!:confused:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rita stole the computor, looked it over and it's from where I got my ring tones, none of which are MJ or anything even close. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh and in case you ar wonderin' I'm up checking the plumbing.;)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I can see Glen moon-walking. Whipping that wild hair around... SssshaMON!!

Mama-say-mama-sah -- Mamah-ma-koo-sah....

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I can see Glen moon-walking. Whipping that wild hair around... SssshaMON!!

I have no clue what that is from! :cool: I liked the Jackson 5, but when Michael started out on his own I was into country and the old rock 'n' roll, so I never got into his music.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I know the SssshaMON!! part (Bad), but what's the other part from, Dan?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
come ON folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Wanna Be Startin' Something"

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh yea!!! :)
Now I'll have that in my head all day, thanks.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Glen , I think I would be po'd too!!!
:Dat the rest of you!!!!!
And since I don't text, I haven't got unlimited text messages, means I had to pay 25 cents for junk I didn't want, not that 25 cents is much, but it's the principal of the whole thing.

BTW I just sent them an E-mail saying I would no longer use their service for ringtone down-loads, doubt they'll care, but I won't.

BTW don't use Sony Musicbox for ringtones, they'll sent you junk texts about MJ down-loads. There, make a customer happy, they may tell someone else, PO them and they'll post it on a forum board and tell the world.:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
And since I don't text, I haven't got unlimited text messages, means I had to pay 25 cents for junk I didn't want, not that 25 cents is much, but it's the principal of the whole thing.

BTW I just sent them an E-mail saying I would no longer use their service for ringtone down-loads, doubt they'll care, but I won't.

BTW don't use Sony Musicbox for ringtones, they'll sent you junk texts about MJ down-loads. There, make a customer happy, they may tell someone else, PO them and they'll post it on a forum board and tell the world.:D
See Glen I knew you weren't mourning the loss of MJ, Garth thinks he knows everything;):D I have never used sony, but I know someone who does and now I know why she gets those texts you received- I'll pass it on too her!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
See Glen I knew you weren't mourning the loss of MJ, Garth thinks he knows everything;):D I have never used sony, but I know someone who does and now I know why she gets those texts you received- I'll pass it on too her!
I don't mourn anyone I don't know much. Closest I came was when Johnny Cash died, the local so called C&W station seemed to think he only recorded 2 songs, Hurt and a Boy Named Sue, I cured that when I got to work and my CD player, the rest of the store was the ones to put up with that.

Got a lot of thanks that day.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts