Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That my neighbor (2 doors down) leave OUT ALL NIGHT!!! They have several chihuahuas AND a yorkie and they bark all night.

I'd like to pour them a nice big bowl of rescue remedy. That would quiet them down, right?

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
yeeesssh, aren't those types of dogs hyper sensitive to cold and stuff?

leaving them out is mean to them and to you.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Elaine: Three hours of sleep again last night.. Three hours of sleep because of that dog.

Kramer: What dog?

Kramer: Yeah. What dog?

Elaine: This dog in the courtyard across from my bedroom window that never never stops barking..

Kramer: Don't...

Elaine: I lost my voice screaming at this thing. I can't sleep. I can't work. I mean, I just moved. I can't move again. What am I gonna do? What? What am I gonna do?

Kramer: Well, there is something you can do.

Elaine: What? Kramer:, I'll do anything.

Kramer: Well, what if there should be an unfortunate accident?

Jerry: You're going to rub out the dog?

Kramer: No, no. Not me. I just happen to know someone who specializes in exactely these kinds of sticky situations.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I can't believe they leave them out. Those are dogs that you really aren't supposed to leave outside unsupervised as they can become targeted by predators, including skunks and racoons. Also if you forget about their size, they are happiest with people and don't thrive if they are away from them.

I can't stand people who do that.

BTW I loved that episode. LOL

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
There is no way I would leave our Yorkie out by himself he eats everything in site he's not supposed to then he's in the hospital for an obstruction ::) Not to mention he gets cold really easy.

I'm sorry they are keeping you up at night. Do you have a noise ordinence in your area or dog laws that would allow animal control to go talk to them.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
canadianlablover said:
I can't believe they leave them out. Those are dogs that you really aren't supposed to leave outside unsupervised as they can become targeted by predators, including skunks and racoons. Also if you forget about their size, they are happiest with people and don't thrive if they are away from them.

I can't stand people who do that.

BTW I loved that episode. LOL
It's incredible to me as well. They are an Addams Family kind of household, and we've called the town numerous times about the condition of the property as well as the dog issue. Usually it gains some temporary improvement - but at the cost of lots of hostility from the humans in the house. They have an adult son living with them who is more than a little "off". The less contact I have with any of them the better.

These dogs have tunnelled out a few times and shown up at my door. They are - to a dog - nasty and unsocialized. They have challenged my vastly larger dog and I was at one point very concerned for their safety....Lucy could really hurt them. Another neighbor was bitten by one she was trying to help bring back to their house.

They are remarkably hearty.....I guess they they huddle together for warmth on the chillier nights. - They are not out at night in the colder months, BTW - just when it gets warm and we have the windows open.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts