Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, met Smoke (Luxo) today. A little nervous at first, tail down, not sure about himself. Introduced him to Ender, tail perked up, he became a completely different dog, seemingly much happier and aware about things. They got along amazingly well, Ender took to him very quickly and started playing after a few minutes. Played in the house, walked great around the neighborhood, and Smoke (Luxo) is so good about a lot of things, but needs to work on not jumping and the amount he poops is more than any dog I've ever seen. Once I get him on Ender's diet, that'll change. Also, don't know what to make of his ears. Definitely not lab-like, but his brother came from the same litter and is ALL lab, so who knows. They're cute either way.

Aside from that, he's great, and comes to his new forever home next Saturday! Ender's beat and already a little bummed about not having his new buddy around...ha ha.

P.S., and as you can see in the first picture, Luxo already has the head tilt thing down! And if Ender's position in the last pic is any indication, having 2 dogs is gonna be awesome...

Attachments

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Excellent! We have a black and a yellow here, both females so you are opposite us. I know Ender will love having a brother to play with, it will make a new dog of him. I know the wait will seem long before he gets to come home for good but once that happens, you'll wonder how you ever did it with just Ender. I'm so happy for all of you, especially Luxo who will be forever happy in his new home.:) BTW, he is a very handsome boy, and I love the ear thing he has going on. :D

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Oh he is super cute! Welcome to JL, Luxo!
I also love your hardwood floors! :)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I'm glad the introductions went well. I can't wait to hear of their further adventures...

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Looks like you guys have a new pal, Eric.
I had to laugh at that 2nd to last pic... at first glance I thought, "My GOD! That kid's tail goes on forever!!" (Leash across back of couch?)

:)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Congrats! Another black and yellow gang! Welcome to the no clothes are safe to wear club ;)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
the best part about having 2.. they can tire each other out while you do something else entirely =)

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Awesome, big congrats!!! :)

Welcome home Luxo!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts