Just Labradors banner

Ender on a sunny day, playing in the snow... (lots of pictures)

909 views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  Ender's Mom 
#1 ·
This is my snow drift...

Ok ball... you stay right here!

Where did you go?

GOTCHA!

*bashful*

Sun is in my eyes... but I look handsome don't I?

Playing in the snow with the chuckit ball is so much fun mom, I don't ever want to go inside!!!

Ok.. now I'm tired... must... sleeeeeep

Cuddle with me?

See less See more
#9 ·
How long is he staying? Til at least Feb 7. We'll have to see what Eric's schedule entails... looking like I might fly round trip to DC for my birthday (Feb 20) and drop him off... it can be cheaper that way vs. shipping him on his own. (and I get a free vacation!)

Pink Nose: That's pretty much how it is year round.

Collar: Ollydog... awesome collar... totally durable... looks great... he's worn it for 2 years... in the lake, in the snow, in the mud, at the dog park... shows no signs of wear. http://www.ollydog.com/product/collars-leashes/1000-01/tilden-collar

#23 ·
Jinx said:
aww, what cute pictures!!! are you sure you can't just keep him, linds? :whistle:
God knows I've offered him to her. If she can get some traction and move to DC then we would have a definite joint custody situation! I miss the little bugger so much, but I travel a lot lately too, and I'd rather him be with her than with anyone else if I'm out of town.

#24 ·
Enders Dad said:
Jinx said:
aww, what cute pictures!!! are you sure you can't just keep him, linds? :whistle:
God knows I've offered him to her. If she can get some traction and move to DC then we would have a definite joint custody situation! I miss the little bugger so much, but I travel a lot lately too, and I'd rather him be with her than with anyone else if I'm out of town.
that's why i was wondering. i know your job takes you away from home a lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.