Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Eric just got back from taking Ender back to the vet to get the lovely blue sweater-vest taken off. Some of these pictures are a little graphic so I'm going to put some space in this message so you can scroll down if you want. He'd doing good.. not too much bruising (at least that's what the vet said)

Of course Eric already is using the T-Shirt method to prevent Ender from fussing with them... doesn't he look preppy?

Those first two pics scare the bejeezus outta me. So far Eric reports that Ender hasn't been fussing with his wounds. Stitches will come out in 10-14 days.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
That first picture of him in the t-shirt is one for the Best of Ender albumn...he looks disgusted by the whole idea.

Glad he is doing so well.....hope he heals quickly.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Angus had a zipper like that when he ripped his side open on a tree last fall. You would never know it happened now. I am sure Ender will heal just as well. =) *scrtich scritch*
Tell Ender he is lucky, Angus had a Hello Kitty T-shirt for a while ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.