Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got back late last night. It was a really great trip. I was worried that I'd be so sad the whole time I wouldn't really enjoy myself but that wasn't really an issue, thankfully. On Saturday, Eric Ender and I took an 8 mile walk from Eric's apartment down to the capital, monuments, war memorial, white house... etc. Here are the photos!

Ender and I at Eric's front door:

On the median with the capital in the background:

At the pool near the capital: "Mom... why can't I jump in and chase the seagulls?"

Eric: "pick him up like I do" Ender: "dad!... ... fine I won't look at you then"

(Pictures of Eric in post 11 in this thread)

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is on the capital lawn... looking at the Washington monument and mall in the background.

On the mall with Washington monument in the background

On the mall, with capital in the background

At the WWII memorial, with Washington monument in the background
Ender: "mom... don't look now but that little girl in the pink coat has been following us.... WHY DID YOU LET HER PET ME?"

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WWII memorial... Ender and I are peeking through to watch the squirrels in the trees behind this side of the memorial

Reflecting pool (Lincoln memorial in background)

Reflecting pool (Washington monument in the background)

Lincoln memorial

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At the White House
"Mom... I've walked like 6 miles already... when are we going home?"

Finally home!!!... Let's cuddle!

On my birthday, I also got to have lunch with Riz Khan (Eric's boss at Al Jazeera English)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
NICE PICS!!!!!!!!!!! The one in front of the Whitehouse gave me chills for some reason. Really cool.

You are very photogenic, by the way!!! :) How come there are no pics of Eric? Did you stay at his place?

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Those are fantastic! Looks like you and Ender had the same trip I had in the 8th grade! LOL. I love that you can take dogs to all those places. Glad you had a great trip!

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pictures of Eric for Amy :p (these are all I have... Eric was Mr. Cameraman the whole day and only asked for a picture in front of Lincoln Memorial)

Walkin'

"DDDAAAAAAAAADDDDDD... this is so weird... lemme gooooo!!" "WAIT I gotta adjust my hat"

SMILE!

Zonked out after our 8 mile walk

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Awwwwwwww! Those last 2 are adorable! :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts