1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
that's what my kids say, too !!! oh well, so sad....don't think my kids were hurting when they lived at home and we still help out with them not here.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Ummm... I don't know WHAT that article is talking about....

oh no... not me...

Ender only has like 20 collars... that's not excessive is it?

(my new dog is going to be so freaking spoiled!)

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Is there a problem with this ? :D:D
My thoughts exactly!!! I am single & no kids (human ones), there is only so much stuff I need, so I spoil Lexi instead. I assure you, my parents & sisters do their fair share of spoiling her too.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I'm sorry ! Is there a problem with this ? :D:D
Why would someone write such an article. I don't see the problem. Hershey Kisses is right here next to me wondering the same thing.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Tell me about it. I bought my last car solely based on whether it was what the dogs required.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Yep, that's how I got Buddy. He was my empty nester dog. The kids even refer to him as their brother. For the life of me, I don't see the problem.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Sammi is not spoiled!! Doesn't matter what the two legged kids say:) Doesn't every dog have a basket of toys, frozen kongs in the freezer ready to go- thier own basket for travel, a "few" collars, a "few" leads", a bed at home and one for travel- hmmm I just don't see the problem with this;)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Rowdy don't have his own bed, but he's happy when Rita gets up in the morning and gives him more room. he wants his own quilt for chilly nights though, he don't want to share one.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Tell me about it. I bought my last car solely based on whether it was what the dogs required.
Um. Last 4 cars were all about the dog.

Anyway - they are so much more excited and appreciative when I bring them something home than my urchins.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts