Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 days since surgery and Emma feels great. Not the poor, drugged girl I met after surgery. The scar looks great. She's running and wagging her tail, even more when I say: "Are you a happy girl?" I just love her to pieces. Hugging her and kissing her all the time. I'm so lucky to have her. :-*

Her mouth looks a bit sore ther the tooth was. But that's probably normal. I'll keep a close eye on it. She still gets soft food.

I'm trying to deal with the fact she'll start radiation in a couple of weeks. Right now I'm all teared up. :'( I'm so scared. She's such a sweet, good girl. It's just not fair! :no: Tomorrow I'll go back to work and work my as off next week. 6 days, over 50 hours. I just wanna stay home with my girl, but I'm working for her so I can get the money for radiation. She'll have a good time with grandma and grandpa.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I'm so glad she's doing well after her surgery!! :happy:

Dogs are very resiliant. I think things like her treatment bothers us a lot more than it does them. She'll be fine and you'll have your healthy girl for a long, long time. Just keep looking to the future when it will be over. ;)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I pm'd you and sent you my e-mail address. Good luck and please let me know how she is doing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts