Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emilu has never had nice white teeth like Skippy. Her gums were healthy, but her teeth were brownish. At the age of almost 6 years old, I finally took her to the vet last week and had her teeth cleaned. They had to sedate her, and keep her for the day, and I almost missed picking her up that day! I thought they are going to call me, and I was supposed to call them! So I was running it at 5 minutes till closing time to pick her up (bad mommy, bad mommy). She now has wonderful white teeth and they took the little black nubby one that had broken off years ago out. 140 dollars for a teeth cleaning, anesethia, vaccinations, and 6 months of heartworm pills - not bad. Oh, and she also had lost 5 pounds - 79 lbs down from 84 :D

·
Registered
869 Posts
clean teeth are great. I had the vet go over Shane's when they put him out to neuter him. they weren't that bad, but I figured while he was sedated they might as well do it.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I love clean teeth. Cinnamon's have never had to be done..vet says no need. But I started brushing hers daily with a cheap $10 electric tooth brush as a puppy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
PJ is 5 and has never had to have hers done. I do brush them though.

I wish my parents would have their dog's done...he has absolutely horrible breath...he probably has decay at this point. He's pretty old.

That's a great price for all that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts