Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did it today. Class is at 1 pm. I lost track of the time, jumped in the shower, got dressed and Tal and I took off. Problem is, noon to 1pm or so is his usual time to poop. So we were working on leash work and all the sudden he starts to poop. :-X :-X Of course it was a rubber floor so it was no problem to clean up but I dropped the ball on that one. I'm sure the look on my face must have been priceless.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
The sure wasn't a first and won't be the last. Just hope that's the most embarrassing thing Tal ever does to you! ;)

K

·
0 Posts
You know.. No matter how bad Dakota had to go potty when we were in classes for her last year she would NOT go potty in any place but our yard. Class was all the way on the other side of town and she would hold it during and after class, and on the way home :eek: . Now Jacey on the other hand I am not sure about.. Should be intresting!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
ha! Oh, I thought you were going to have a *really* embarrassing story! :p

Happens to everyone. Yeah, it is a little :-[ But really, instructors have seen it so many times. Now, if it happened every week, then you might start to raise some eyebrows! :D

At Simon's agility class today, three dogs pooped during their runs. The instructor just said, "Clean up on aisle two!" :D

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
When you gotta go....you gotta go!! ;) Believe me, that is NOT the most embarrassing thing Tal can do to you.

When that happens in our obedience class, it just means a little break while the human cleans it up. :)

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the instructor said it happens at least once in just about every class. I think she thought it was funny...on top if it all her dog peed on one of the toys...today was really entertaining all the way around!

M

·
0 Posts
That's funny, but I guarantee Tal will embarass you a lot worse than that at some point in the future ;)

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Until he flips up some strange womens mini skirt who is at the cash register in Petsmart paying for cat stuff with her BF, showing God and the whole world her black undies, licks her butt cheek and keeps walking as if he didn't do it I don't want to hear about embarassment.

I still won't go back to that Petsmart.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
When we went to Bark in the Park at the Braves game last weekend, there really wasn't any place for the dogs to use the bathroom. They were just going up there on the terrace. The doggie daycare staff was great about keeping everything cleaned up, though. It was very clean and nice.

Well, I knew Sally was past time for a poop, but she never did. Then....on the way walking back to the car....right as we were crossing a busy street....cars everywhere....people walking....cops directing traffic....yep, right in the middle of the street she stops and does it!!!! I couldn't believe it. :eek:

Oh well, talk about a traffic stopper!! :laugh:

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Not to worry. Brigetta has gone in PetsMart, and the middle of the parking lot, even when I've taken her out before hand!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Nope..very first class..Dakota let go..aaaaaaarrrghhhh..and then this week..just before it started..he acted funny..ah hah..I learned from the first time..out the door we ran. LOL
Jackie

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
azlab said:
Until he flips up some strange womens mini skirt who is at the cash register in Petsmart paying for cat stuff with her BF, showing God and the whole world her black undies, licks her butt cheek and keeps walking as if he didn't do it I don't want to hear about embarassment.

I still won't go back to that Petsmart.
:eek: :eek: :-[

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
That's not embarrassing. What would have been embarrassing would have been YOU going poo in the middle of the class ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts