Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband just dropped him off, he's having a small lump removed and tested. Hopefully they can also clean his teeth while he's under.

Thank god Brian dropped him off, I would have been a wreck! Brian just called and said Elias gave him this confused look when he handed him over to the tech. When he said that I lost it. Poor guy.

They told Brian to call in after 3pm. No way I will wait that long. I will be calling by noon.

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
I know how you feel when they give you that look. Once my former vet (retired) let me stay with Kasa until she went under for a surgery. I wish they would all do that. It's not so bad when they are coming out of anesthesia because they are still out of it, probably not looking for you.
I'm sure Elias will be fine, and very happy to see you this evening.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Sam, I know how hard that waiting period is! Definitely call by noon. Where was the lump?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh Sam, I know how hard that waiting period is! Definitely call by noon. Where was the lump?
On his leg. It was about the size of a marble, right under his skin and hard. About 6 months ago the vet wasn't concerned. Well it pretty much disappeared and we had them look at it again on thursday and this vet was concerned so they tested it and they think they see mast cells.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The vet just called, he's fine. I asked them to give his ears a good cleaning since he HATES to have them cleaned and is prone to yeast infections. They said they found a big clump of hair in one ear.
They said I can pick him up after 3. I'll be there at 2:45 ;-)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.