Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to walk the gang. I decided to take all three. Brodie would mark something for spite if he stayed behind, Zoey is on search and seize missions when unattended. Dakota well why make the big guy wait. Ok I have all 3 with me everyone has an easy walk harness on. I'm waiting for a truck to go by and Brodie and Dakota are sitting when asked. Zoey is watching the truck. I look up from the boys, all in a row here come the **** ducks. Some of you remember Brodie duck killing incident. Dakota and Zoey would not hurt them but having all three lunge at the same time was not on my top 10 list today. I yanked them towards the house and very short walk because those ducks are fearless. So my wak turned into a pee call, for the gang.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I know what you mean. I've got a flock of wild turkeys that wanders down my street every once in awhile. When all three dogs take off at the same time my back and my attitude both suffer.

I swear they taunt the dogs. You'd think they'd be scared of three large barking dogs, but no.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Bummer. At least you had fair warning... here's hoping to better luck next time!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts