Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I am having lunch with Fanny, my best friend since 6th grade. She moved to Montana 15 years ago and I haven't seen her since. She and her husband and 2 boys flew in a couple of days ago.

I'm so excited to see her! It's so hard to believe that we're both 40 years old and have been friends for 29 years. It feels like our wild teen years were just yesterday.

:) :) :)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Enjoy.

And Fanny?? Seriously?? Who, other than Mrs. Brice, names their daugher FANNY?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And Fanny?? Seriously?? Who, other than Mrs. Brice, names their daugher FANNY?
I know, I know. Her sisters names are Hillary, Elgin (which I love) and Flora. :D

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Flora. And Fanny.

Where's Merryweather?

((three fairies in "Sleeping Beauty" were Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather. See what having three daughters teaches a person?))

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HA! I've never heard the name Flora before I met her. Flora has Downs and was the sweetest kid EVAH! I wish I could see her, she's like 35 now.....

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you going to spend the whole time making fun of her name?
I'm sorry Cam, are you directing this at me!? Where did I make fun of her name. She's been my best friend for 29 years, why would I make fun of her name? :mad:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
It was a joke! If I had a friend named Fanny, I'd be dropping puns and **** all the time.

Pretty much a guarantee that she's heard them -- ALL of them -- long before.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was a joke! If I had a friend named Fanny, I'd be dropping puns and **** all the time.
Sorry! I wasn't sure if you were serious or not. :eek: She's heard it all, believe me. Her maiden name is Olyphant. :) I like it...

No, not the cafe! LOL

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bertha.

No seriously, I don't think she has one????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts