Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! ;D

My brother and SIL are expecting their very first baby, due to make his or her arrival at the end of November!! They heard the little one's heartbeat on Monday, and she goes for her first ultrasound next week!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :D

Can you tell that I'm excited?? He or she will be the first grandchild and first niece or nephew on either side!

(I've already started shopping for the baby! Check these out!! WryBaby)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Yay!! :D Being an Auntie is so much fun!

Congratulations to your bro, SIL, and of course, to YOU! :D

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
OOOOOOOOOoh. How exciting. :)

Congratulations to your family!!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Congratulations, Felicia!! (and to your SIL and brother!)

You're going to be an aunt and Henery will have a human cousin!! How cool is that? Plus a sister next year. Your family is growing!

I love this one: LOL

·
Registered
282 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Being an aunt is so fun. I have 4 nieces (6,5,3 and 1) and finally getting a nephew the end of July.....he'll be a lil' Tater Tot as his oldest sister already calls him, lol. (she's 3) ;D

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
They are so much fun. Especially when they poo all over and you can just hand them to mommy and daddy. Congrats!

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
hifive said:
They are so much fun. Especially when they poo all over and you can just hand them to mommy and daddy.
That's what I love best about my friends' kids. :D

Congratulations to everyone, Felicia!

Have you explained it to Henry yet?

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Especially when they poo all over and you can just hand them to mommy and daddy.
You got that right! ;) Or, when they start crying, back to Mom and Dad! heehee.

I'm going to be the kewl auntie... the one that takes them places that Mom and Dad don't, the one who spoils them with junk food and fun outings and gets them all hooped up on sugar and then sends them home. Payback for my brother. ;)

And gum, I'll always have gum. :D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Felicia,

I think you are going to be an awesome Aunt, just leave some spoiling to the grandparents ;).

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Congrats! How exciting for you. :) Do you live close enough for effective spoilage?

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You betcha!! I live 20 min from them!! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts