Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**UPDATED**

After an hour and a half at the vet's office, with Eddie sleeping by my side on the floor while we waited, they took some cultures and sent them out. They think it is just an infection that has been encouraged with all the licking he and his little buddies have been doing. It was pretty gross watching the vet inspecting him so she took him into the clinic and had to carry him because he wasn't leaving the exam room! LOL! Poor Eddie!

Got sent home with some antibiotics and painkillers and advice to use a color on him and ti keep Windsor and Eddie away from him.

I complained to the front desk politely about the wait, more than an hour and it isn't hte first time, and I got credit for the visit. It still cost $189! I am writing in a complaint about her, apparently it is well known. I was encouraged to complain by the customer service supervisor.

The vet we used to go to hs gone back to school to beome a cardiolist for dogs! She is wonderful and though we will miss her this is great news for all the animals that will benefit from her ministrations. My dogs loved her!

Thanks for the responses everyone, poor Eddie appreciates them too.

And he hates the vet! He hides under the chair and I have to drag him out and then sit beside him while he is being examined.

He has white stuff coming out of his penis and it is inflamed and he keeps licking it! Pretty yuck. Poor baby. SU won't touch it, looks at it from a great distance and there's me right there, touching him to try to see if there is anything there and SU just shakes his head........

Eddie is still drinking and eating but wasn't as active as he usually is at the park tonight, until he got to the long grass and he went crazy in it! Him and Fanny had a good game of tag for a while.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Re: Eddie has to go to the vet........

abpingue said:
And he hates the vet! He hides under the chair and I have to drag him out and then sit beside him while he is being examined.

He has white stuff coming out of his penis and it is inflamed and he keeps licking it! Pretty yuck.

Aww.. poor guy, already not a "vet" fan and now he has to endure them checking out his nether regions.. oh the indignity of it all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts