Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG... I can't stand it when I call someone and I get my voice echoing back to me. It's so annoying. It happens at the eye doctor place and the only other place I can remember is the place I order pizza from. It's ridiculous. I lose my train of thought and keep pausing to "let my other half catch up" cause I can't talk OVER myself. It's the most distracting thing I can think of. ARRG!

(sorry... frustrated trying to communicate with eye place cause I need my contacts!)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
My sister used to get that echo from my cell phone when I wore my old headset. Once in a great while I would get it from her when she wore a particular headset. It must be something to do with their phones, speakerphone, whatever.

It is very disconcerting.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I feel for you. For some reason we always had that terrible echo when speaking to Tud's family in Wales. The echo, plus the extreme accent, made it exceedingly difficult for me to have conversations. So I let Tud handle those.

My phone at work does this, too. Frustrating for both parties!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I get that when i call australia, which means we always end up talking over each other.. hate that.

·
Banned
2,041 Posts
At least ya know what ya just said . lol But yea , very annoying .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts