Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 4 year old needs some easy games for his gameboy. Preferably without any "monstles". Any ideas?

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
What kind of Gameboy is it? the DS?

My young sister loves her Nintendogs game. The only real skill involved is the agility and obedience competions. Apart from that all you do is take care of the dogs you 'adopt'...walk them, train them, groom them, play with them. Even I admit it is great fun.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
awwww monstles :p

I know they make a Dora the explorer game for gameboy (not sure if he's into that though), or maybe one of the mario games, yoshi, or even pokemon (although that might have monsters)

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trickster said:
What kind of Gameboy is it? the DS?

My young sister loves her Nintendogs game. The only real skill involved is the agility and obedience competions. Apart from that all you do is take care of the dogs you 'adopt'...walk them, train them, groom them, play with them. Even I admit it is great fun.
It's a little square blue one. Not sure exactly what it is. I bought it for him about a year and a half ago I think....but he was really too young to care about it. Now he has recently taken an interest in it but the game we have for him is really too hard.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
My little cousin who is 5 loves the I SPY game, it's like the books only on a gameboy (lol).

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
They have some Lego games - racing and things like that - that may be easy enough. They look like the little Lego men from the block sets and the cars are made of the Lego blocks.

Riley had a couple of Lego computer games when he was younger and I know they make some of them in Game Boy too.

J

·
0 Posts
We have the square red one. Luke my almost 4 year old loves that thing. He plays the mario games all the time. HIs favorite are "classic super mario bros" and "mario kart" He also likes "dora" and "star wars legos"
The square one can also play all the old game boy games.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Charla, let me check with my kids and see if we have any that they don't play with anymore. If so, I can send them to you.

I'm SO glad that the oldest saved a lot of his Pokemon stuff because now the little one is totally into Pokemon. I did give him a game allowance for all of the games he gave to her so he could get something new.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Just today I saw a Tonka truck game boy game for Gameboy Advance. IT was at Walmart and was only $18. But I'm sure it is probably cheaper in the States. I was going to get it for my 3yr old, who turns four in a few weeks. I think it is perfect little game for little boys who love trucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts