Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember the SNOW we got Easter weekend? Well, CoCo and her cousins Rocky and Bruno (my BIL's dogs) certainly didn't mind! Here are some pics of them playing at my in-laws house on Easter Sunday...

The 3 clowns playing in the snow:

CoCo and Bruno.... did someone say "treats"?

Rocky looking handsome:

CoCo showing off her curves (she's 63lbs, vet said she could still lose a few but not to be too concerned):

Rocky - where's the squirrel? (that bench is his favourite squirrel watching spot):

Bruno looks for a good place to mark... haha...

CoCo says, I *heart* snow!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
looks like they had a lot of fun!!! Rocky is a very handsome dude!

The way CoCo is built reminds me a lot of a chocolate version of Molly (haha) she weights about 63lbs too, and could stand to lose a few lbs but the vet told us not to be concerned either.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Wow. YOU guys did get quite a bit of snow, didn't you?

Great pictures. Coco looks great. :) And so do her cousins.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aim - we did get a lot of snow! But its ALL gone, thankfully.

Its still freakin' cold though, still in single digit temps for the most part. Yesterday was quite gorgeous out, and the park was PACKED with people and their dogs, taking advantage of the sunny weather. CoCo even went for a swim in the lake and loved it. But I forgot my camera... :-\

Stacey - I just say CoCo takes after her Mother, I could stand to lose a few too but I'm not overly concerned! ha!

I think Rocky, Bruno and CoCo are all nice looking pet representatives of their breeds! :) We definitely turn heads when we take the 3 of them out anywhere.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Wow Jo, Coco looks SOOOO good! lose a few? why? she looks amazing to me...nice separation between her body and hips...bla..all the vets are programmed to say that!

Great pics!! Rocky is gorgeous too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts