Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aidan has free run of the house at night. He earned it and we have had 0 problems.

Last night about midnight we hid Katie's easter eggs that she dyed earlier. Woke up this morning and there lined inside of Aidan's crate were 5 of them and 1/2 of another one. :eek: Seems the PorkChop got right into the holiday spirit and went on his own little private egg hunt last night.
:laugh:

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
heeheehee!! Aidan!! You smart little porkchop!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Maybe search and rescue is in his future? I can just see it "Say goodbye to lost Easter eggs, here comes Aiden"! ;)

Missing you, my friend.
Huckle 1/9/1992 - 4/25/2006

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Aidan just wanted to show Katie how it is supposed to be done! Good boy!

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!!

Susan! I must ask, in my best "dad" voice: "Well, now, exactly WHOSE fault was THAT?" ;D

I have to say I'm stunned at his restraint, though. Good boy, Aidan!!! In my house, there would be 0 eggs and one very bloated, happy Labrador.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
He already knows how to search for eggs...that is one smart lab.

....but to leave just 1/2 and egg? What's up with that? LOL

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Hey Aidan...

Lexi here, nice work finding the eggs they hid. *thumbsup*

Sometimes, we just gotta show'em how its done!

;D

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Oh Aidan! ;D

Cinder did the same thing. I turned around to turn off the lights and she was trying to hold her lips together so I didn't know she had something! ;D I said "Drop it!" and bloop, out comes the egg, crashing to the ground. I kenneled her that night, and she hasn't been kenneled at night in a loooong time now. The next morning Trent was trying to find eggs and Trevor kept spotting them first. I whispered to Trent to follow Cinder! hehehe she was leading him right to the eggs!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
He brought them back to his crate? How cute is that?! :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts