Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
When I first read this, I thought you were saying you planted a bush and one rock.

:D

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I planted some pansies.........but that may not count as they only last the season................

oo, oo, we transplanted some Hostas and had to remove grass which we replanted somewhere else. That counts.

What kind of bush? Or should I ask?

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA, me too; bush and a rock! HA!

Good deal Charla, I can't seem to keep anything planted in my yard anymore. A certain big, black furry landscaper keeps pulling everything back up. ::)

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
I lifted and divided some perennials to transplant to other areas of my garden. I also planted 20 strawberry plants. :D

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a Japanese Cldjfaodhfdoihfaoiha. :laugh: I have 2 of them.....but I can't remember the names. I only managed to get one in.
And then I got a Red Leaf Maple tree.....does that sound right?? These names are murder for me...lol.
And a contorted Willow? Something like that.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I feel so un-earthy....I didn't do anything special :(

I'll be planting flowers this friday or saturday if that counts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
I dug a hole and put all my trash for the day in it and covered it up.... so not to add to the landfill today. :laugh:

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
I should Wikipedia Earth Day and see who in the world came up with it.

BTW.... I declare next Sunday .... Beef Day. Save a cow.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I pruned my Lilacs and roses.
Cleaned out the composter, and dug up the carrots from the garden from last year, and gave them to the cows.
Actually, the other day I went and bought a pack of energy-efficiant light bulbs for when I move into my new place! Go me!

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
AngusFangus said:
When I first read this, I thought you were saying you planted a bush and one rock.

:D
so did I.

I was really dumb. ;D After filling the wheelie bin with garden rubbish I jumped in it to push it down. the thing tipped over and I have a very sore, bad, leg and elbow. Trying to save my leg I had surgery on made it worse.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Really? When WAS earth day? We planted 60 small saplings (we do every year from the conservation district) and still have over 20 to go...I begin to hate trees until the next year when we kill ourselves by ordering 100 more :-\

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I'm also in the bush/rock planting group. I wondered whether you smashed the rock before it was planted.

I, uhhhhhhhhhh, avoided stepping on a worm in the driveway while getting the Sunday paper! ;D ;D ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts