Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the good thoughts !

THe surgery told me to call at mid day to see how he was ! Imagine my thoughts when they phoned me at 11am........................................... to ask if I could pick him up early as he was creating and upsetting all of the other animals !

He's home sleeping now ! He just wanted his Daddy.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Imagine my thoughts when they phoned me at 11am........................................... to ask if I could pick him up early as he was creating and upsetting all of the other animals !
Looks like you didn't do a very good job of bringing him up proper aye? :rolleyes:

Good to hear he's acting normal so soon though. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
:)I'm sorry Colin, I saw the thread where he was being neutered but I don't think I replied. I thought it was next week. :eek:

Glad to hear he's home and resting. Such a relief when you get that call, huh?

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
So glad he is home with his family.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I know both Frankie and Macy whined when they came home...it was reaction to coming off the anesthesia.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Sweet Boy, hope he isn't missing the "boys" too much! In a day or so you'll be wishing he was so quite:)

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Glad he is home and okay! SIL Dr. tells me that crying when the anesthesia is wearing off is really common in humans. The subject came up when HK was crying most of the night after her spay.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts