Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, ABC announced the line-up for the next round of Dancing with the Stars. Some of these I get, others not-so-much!!

So here they are:

• Aiden Turner - Daytime Soap Star from All My Children
  • Buzz Aldrin - Astronaut
  • Chad Ochocinco - NFL's Cincinnati Bengals
  • Erin Andrews - ESPN Broadcaster
  • Evan Lysacek - Vancouver Olympics Figure Skating Gold Medalist
  • Jake Pavelka - ABC's The Bachelor
  • Kate Gosselin - TLC's Jon & Kate Plus Eight :drama:
  • Niecy Nash - TLC's Clean House
  • Nicole Scherzinger - Pussycat Doll
  • Pamela Anderson - Star of Baywatch

So what are your thoughts on this new line-up???

Most seem pretty good, no one too far off the radar. Seems like they are trying to get more current people on there, than in previous seasons. Though I don't get having Kate on there, yet more of her grasping at being famous.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I hope Kate gets the sweatiest male partner ever, and he never EVER wears a shirt. Just so we get to see her puss when she's got to put her hand on his slick shoulder, without the benefit of 3,593 Clorox wipes preventing their skin-to-skin interaction.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
The ones to watch will be Evan Lysacek and Nicole Scherzinger.

If they pair Kate up with Maksim I will be so jealous, he is HOT! :)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Nicole Scherzinger isn't really fair. She's in one of those groups where they do all the dancing - kinda like when the Spice Girl was in it. Gives them an advantage.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
kate is paired up with the tall, dark good looking one. they were both on GMA this morning. she is also practicing in PA, so he will be staying out there and she flies to LA just for the shows.
They set up a dance studio in her basement. (because of needing to be where the kids are)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
kate is paired up with the tall, dark good looking one. they were both on GMA this morning. she is also practicing in PA, so he will be staying out there and she flies to LA just for the shows.
They set up a dance studio in her basement. (because of needing to be where the kids are)
MAKS?

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Never watched (hubby is SOOOOO not interested) but maybe with Pamela Anderson on I could get to watch? jk

I would actually be most curious about Shannon Doherty.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I don't watch it, but it seems like a pretty good lineup. Kate will do anything to get cameras back in the house . . .

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nicole Scherzinger isn't really fair. She's in one of those groups where they do all the dancing - kinda like when the Spice Girl was in it. Gives them an advantage.
I don't know that they have that much of an advantage.

Yes, they have an advantage in knowing how to dance & they can learn routines, but the dances they are doing are completely out of their normal style of dance.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts