Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A package addressed to you but not FOR you will be arriving on Monday. It's no signature required... I figured you probably live in a good enough neighborhood to trust a package on your doorstep if you aren't home...

When do you leave for your trip?

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Lindsay picked me up a Super SuzieMate Blowup Doll Model 58.dif.882--with OraMotoTM action and lifelike hair--while in Vegas. She's mailing it to me under an alias (Studly Beefington) so that my wife does't suspect anything.

Thanks, Linds!!

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Lindsay picked me up a Super SuzieMate Blowup Doll Model 58.dif.882--with OraMotoTM action and lifelike hair--while in Vegas. She's mailing it to me under an alias (Studly Beefington) so that my wife does't suspect anything.
I just choked on Diet Coke. Thanks! ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
with OraMotoTM action
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

10 days huh? What will we do without you for 10 days? ???

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So Dan... while at the M&M store I asked for a yellow M&M bag to put the pressents in... they gave me one alright..

it said

"M&Ms... ORLANDO"

WTF? Orlando? I looked at her like she was nuts and said "got the wrong shipment in or what?" :p

(I got a different bag... but seriously... M&M store in Orlando... you might want to take the girls/wife ;) )

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Awesome. Love love love Disney. ;D

Are you doing all the theme parks? the world showcase in Epcot is one of my favorite bits. I thought it was hilarious how stereotypical the 'England' part was although the fish and chips we got from there rocked the house.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Hope you have fun Dan.. I have been to all the parks but disney. I love going to O-town to shop and hang out. Take lots of pictures. The weather should be really nice here.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Trickster said:
Awesome. Love love love Disney. ;D

Are you doing all the theme parks? the world showcase in Epcot is one of my favorite bits. I thought it was hilarious how stereotypical the 'England' part was although the fish and chips we got from there rocked the house.
We're staying at the Beach Club (1st time for us there -- Last time it was Port Orleans Riverside, which we loved, but which didn't fit a family of five this time 'round). We're within walking distance of Epcot and a boat ride away from the Studios. I LOVE the Studios -- the 1940s feel, the music, the mood. We are doing all the parks but not venturing outside of Disney, except for Mass on Sunday. Our kids aren't thrill-riders yet (DW#1 is getting to be a coasters fan like her Dad but is not at 100% yet), so much of what SeaWorld and Universal offers doesn't interest them.

We're also planning a 1/2 day or so at Typhoon Lagoon. We did Blizzard Beach last time and had a blast!!!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I wanna come.....maybe I'll come find you at Typhoon Lagoon..it will be getting warmer the next couple of days and that sounds like a great way to cool off....

Hey i'm only an hour and a half away from Orlando....hmmmmm

G

·
Dan you have to ride Areosomith at MGM Studios. That is such a great ride. I think when we went for my birthday this time last year we rod it 6 times. And I love the tower. Cody screamed like a little girl...hehe DOnt tell him I told you that.

There is a resturant in MGM studios that is themed around the 60s or the 50s??? Anyways great food and so much fun. The waiters get on to you for having your elbows on the table and stuff like that. Hope you have fun. I love Disney. Tell the kids to tell Cinderella I said "HELLO" she is my favorite.

·
Registered
762 Posts
dweck said:

Thanks, Linds!!
Did she get Wes the "hot doll" to go with it? ;)

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Tater said:
Dan you have to ride Areosomith at MGM Studios. That is such a great ride. I think when we went for my birthday this time last year we rod it 6 times. And I love the tower. Cody screamed like a little girl...hehe DOnt tell him I told you that.
Rock-n-Roller Coaster is one of THE best rides I've ever been on. Just the launch alone is worth the price of admission. And the Tower of Terror had me scratching my head as to how they engineered the whole thing. I can't wait to ride Expedition Everest (which Laurie says is BETTER than R-N-R-C!!). The kids are looking forward to Mickey's Philharmagic, considering how much they loved Meet the Robinsons in 3-D.

There's been plenty of new stuff added since we were there in 2003....

Tater said:
There is a resturant in MGM studios that is themed around the 60s or the 50s??? Anyways great food and so much fun. The waiters get on to you for having your elbows on the table and stuff like that. Hope you have fun. I love Disney. Tell the kids to tell Cinderella I said "HELLO" she is my favorite.
We ate there in '03. It is a lot of fun. The kids got a kick out of a waiter who piled 3 dozen empty drink glasses on a tray and then lifted it over his head and walked through the 'kitchen' saying, "OUTTA MY WAY -- IT's MY FIRST DAY ON THE JOB AND I'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE!!"

Our eating plans this time include the Whispering Canyon Cafe, where the kids get to race around using wooden horses, and LeCellier in the Canada pavilion. The signature dishes there include steak and a cheese soup that's supposed to be to die for. Cholesterol level? WHAT cholesterol level? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts